I was uploading pictures from a shoot and found some he took of the girls. I inquired what was behind the pictures. They are pretty cute and you can definitely tell Sicily and Sage were excited to spend the day with their dad.
Chad says him and Sage were having a giggle contest. She makes the funniest noises andher giggle is hilarious. He said she kept making faces and he had to capture her gorgeous brown eyes. She lights up when she sees him.
Chad said he was sitting at the table and heard "Daddy, come find me". He was looking everywhere. All of a sudden he walked past the cabinet and he heard her giggle. She was hiding in the cabinet. She thought it was a pretty good hiding place. She is so imaginative now and it is fun to watch her. She is coming up with the cutest sayings and says things so unexpectedly.
I've got some more posts so hopefully I'll get caught up here. We'll see what the rest of the day brings. Stay tuned!




2 comments:
I am so glad that you are getting family time. Looks like you always have fun when you are together. Love, Kristina
The girls are getting so big. What cute photos. Good job Chad! :)
Post a Comment