Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My heart melted

Every couple of weeks Logan brings home his school binder.  In it contains things that he has been working on.  We are suppose to read this together and then sign off on it.  One thing they do is write.  Since Thanksgiving he has had to write his own sentence without any help.  He has been getting pretty good.  As we were looking through the binder I came upon this writing assignment.


Now keep in mind, he doesn't get any help.  He has to sound out the word, make up the sentence and draw the picture.  I didn't know he knew the word "because".  In this assignment he was suppose to do a 4 stage detail.  He said he got a 3+ because he didn't get clothes on Chad and I.  




5 comments:

Unknown said...

So impressive and sweet.

Laurie said...

that is adorable. I hope you keep it forever.

Jr Tea Family said...

I remember stuff like that. :) He's so sweet and smart.

We Are A Happy Family said...

How wonderful. It always melts your heart to see that they do love you. What a great boy you have.

Syd said...

Okay, if I'd been Logan's teacher, he would have gotten a FOUR! Who cares about the missing clothes? He CAN spell "because," and some of my second graders still can't do that yet!