Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My new look

What do you think?  For those who haven't heard or seen me lately.


My disclaimer:  This was a huge/unexpected surprise to all of us.  Especially Me!  I spent the first few months in denial and now am embracing  this surprise.  I didn't even see my doctor until a few weeks ago.  We were thrilled to find out that it is a boy and hope we make it till the 6th of August.  Hooray....only 3 long months to go. 



10 comments:

We Are A Happy Family said...

Yeah for you! I am so happythat Logan is getting a brother. Do you have any names picked out? I can understand the deial phase. I felt the same on this one.
What do the doctors think about the fifth c-section; do they think it is safe?

Jr Tea Family said...

The balancing of boys begins!Congrats De! Everyone here is bursting w/ excitement for you all.
And only you could keep your 5th pregnancy quiet for so long

Anonymous said...

Finally the suprise is out. I am proud to say I didn't tell a soul. I just can;t believe nobody figured it out. I could tell from 30 feet away. LOL I am so happy for you and your brood you are a wonderfull mom that can handle so many so young..

Unknown said...

I like your new look! What a cute belly you have. I hope these next months go quick for you.

Unknown said...

Wow, you fertile mertile. Congrats!

Susi Daw said...

WHAT!!! I'm so Happy for you! And another boy! that's great! I bet Logan is excited!!!! Congrats!!!

Melissa Paul said...

What?! Wow! How did I not know this??? Congratulations!

We Are A Happy Family said...

We have the same due date.

andrea said...

Wow! Congrats. You are amazing.

Syd said...

Wow, wow, wow! How exciting! Glad to hear such great news...sorry I'm a little behind with my comment on your blog, but we got your email earlier. We're sure happy for you guys. Take care!