Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Hair Cut!




It finally happened. MIL was over for a bit on Saturday so I had her cut Logan's hair and then had her cut Autumn's as well.  Before you gasp take a breath.  (Her nor I are ready to cut it completely off---its too pretty long and she gets tons of complements)  We ONLY trimmed her hair.  Well, about 4 inches were taken off.  She was all excited but kept making sure it was only a little bit not the whole thing.



Being almost 5 it as time and the ends were starting to get a bit frizzy.  To me it totally looks short now.  It was almost touching her bottom and when I was comb it it feels different.  Isn't that crazy how a few inches can totally make a difference.    We now have our ziplock bag of Autumn's hair to keep for fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does have beautiful blonde hair. Raegan is growing hers to donate to Locks Of Love...if she can make it, it's starting to bother her. Tomorrow is Girls night out you should come!!!!

Jr Tea Family said...

I know how the hair cutting goes. Tori had hers SO long & donated it to locks of love. She's done that twice now. But the last cut was really short and hasn't grown back as quickly. Autumn is so beautiful, its her sweet spirit that shines through for all to see =)

We Are A Happy Family said...

It looks great.

Chiska said...

So pretty! Glad to hear that she's doing well

Syd said...

That was a big day for Autumn's first haircut. Good idea to keep it! Grandpa Tea said that Kalei's was looking a little shaggy. LOL. I'm thinking it's time for her to have a hair cut too. When it happens, we'll for sure have some pix to share.