
We have a healthy patch of strawberries that we moved with us last year. This year we are reaping the rewards of all those yummy strawberries. Every night or morning we have gone out and picked a bowl full. This has become the kids favorite treat!

They are very delicious and the bowl will disappear within 10 minutes with 4 kids begging for more. They have been the most flavorful strawberries I've had in a long time. Totally beat the ones you buy in the store.

Sage begging Autumn for more! She would eat her weight in strawberries!

7 comments:
Yummy!!! I love strawberries... so, I should live with you.
Wow! You guys are awesome. That is such a BIG patch. Love it.
Oh Lucky you! My strawberries are not really growing. I'm so sad, cuz I love them so. Share your growing secrets w/ me :)
We have been blessed with great strawberries too. They definitely don't last long.
Wow. Looks like you have an amazing garden. I love letting the kids see how it all grows. There is something so magical about that wonder that fills their eyes!
Your garden looks fabulous! We got a few strawberry plants from a friend, but only one of them survived. :(
Wow!! I am so jealous!! We grow strawberries, but they only last for maybe a month because the humidity gets to them along with all the bugs...keep up the good work!!!!
Post a Comment