One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true.
This same love found me five times over.
Their names are Logan, Autumn, Sicily, Sage, and Easton.
I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they still be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
Friday, July 17, 2009
I love...
these 4 little munchkins and I love this set of pics I got of them. Believe it or not it wasn't a planned photo shoot. They got drug along so I could check on lighting and the setting for an upcoming photo shoot.
7 comments:
Love the boots! That was an adorable photo shoot. And I love that it wasn't planned! Hope you are doing well.
Too cute.
Love the pictures!!!
So true that a lot if unplanned photos turn out to be the best! Your kids look so good & grown :)
How do you do it all? Amazing! Hope your baking experiment turned out okay. :) Take care.
So fun!
Gma loves the pictures. Thanks for keeping me up with all the cute happenings. Keep smiling and have fun.
Post a Comment