I decided on monday we would just "go with the flow". If the house didn't stay clean oh-well, if the dishes weren't always put away it would be okay, if the kids wanted chicken nuggets/or mac and cheese every night that was fine by me.(for the record we haven't had that everyday) At least I have have a ton of fruits and veggies to supplement. Each morning we all head outside to take care of the animals. My kids are really good at stepping up and helping out. This morning the hose got left on and look what happened.

Forget the slip-n-slide, they decided to "mud" slide.
It hasn't been too bad with Chad gone. A friend took the kids all afternoon yesterday (she wouldn't let me pick them up). I've had a ton of people offer to take the kids, are planning on taking the kids, or are checking in on us. I'm not big on asking for help but those that know Chad is gone have insisted on taking the kids and helping out and so I've stepped aside and let them. I think I'll be baking cinnamon rolls next week to say thanks.


7 comments:
I am so glad that you have help. 2 1/2 weeks feels like eternityright now. I want to be done. What day is your c-section schedules? mine is on the 31st. I am hoping that I go into labor early like I did with Oryah. We shall see.
Oh no! If I were you, I'd just throw all those muddy clothes away. :) Loved all the pictures you took though. It's great to hear that you have friends/family to give you a hand. I know you can't wait for your mom to come up--she's looking forward to it too. Take care.
You havelucky kids! Kids need to be outside and have fun. What's a little mud? You are making good memories. Hope all goes well with the baby.
Jana and Lyle
That looks like a BLAST!! I love when kids play in the mud :)(no joke) It's good to hear you're being taken care by super friends when family is unavailable. luv ya all :)
Love it!! Some of my best childhood memories involve mud. I'm glad that you are getting close to being done with the prego gig, and I can't wait to meet my new nephew :-) Hang in there.
Love the mud pics! Glad to hear that you have help, that makes such a difference.
Looks like tons of fun!!! I think it might be a good thing to leave the water on more often :)
Post a Comment