okay, maybe not the world but I keep hearing from family that you want to see pictures of little E. I have been taking some (I think we stand at 300 right now) but its been a little crazy around here to say the least. I'll post on that later, I just thought I'd post some pictures really quick.

Showing he can pucker at 1 week
These next ones are taken at 2 weeks...
I just love this one. It makes it look like he has chubby cheeks (he doesn't) but it also shows off his hairy little arms. He had/has so much fuzz all over. It is slowly disappearing. The kids thought that was funny.

He always has his feet and legs curled up. He hates to be wrapped in a blanket because he can't curl up in a ball. When you hold him/nurse/sleep or anytime, those little legs need to be tucked in. Its pretty cute and I love it.
Showing off his body. He use to love to be on his belly, now not so much.
Lots of black hair. I can't get over it. I thought all my babies would have hair like this. Chad and I can't stop touching it. I love to rub my hands all over his head.
Here he is 3 1/2 weeks. He is really into looking around and trying to focus on your face. He wants to be held so he can see around him. Sicily loves it because now she can see his eyes.
Overall he is a really good baby. We did have a challenge at first during night time. He always insisted on being held. During the day he would sleep in his bed but at night he had to be in my arms. We quickly learned that it was too quite at night and now use a fan to keep some noise going. He has been sleeping 3-4 hour stretches during the day and now sleeping 6 hours during the night.
We've all been really enjoying him and soaking in all the "newborn" phases we get. I am totally cherishing these moments.







11 comments:
What a handsome boy you have. I am glad that he is such a great sleeper for you.
I hope that you are feeling better. Take it easy.
Thank-you, He is beautiful I am ready for another baby and maybe even a boy...so sweet.
Beautiful pictures! Glad you are enjoying all of the newborn moments!
Those are some of the most beautiful photos! Victoria instantly proclaimed that he was the cutest baby she's seen! And we all agree- he's great looking. We love the dark hair :)
He is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet him.
Love the pictures! He's adorable :) Looks like a fifth child was definitely worth it!! Glad to hear you're doing well.
Finally a kid that's gonna look a little more like you, huh? He is a super cutie pie. (Not that the other kids aren't cuties--they ALL are.) :)
He is so adorable and your photography is amazing!!
I love all that hair!! So sweet.
I think he looks a lot like Logan, especially in the first few shots. LOVE the 3rd picture. Totally adorable.
Yeah, we are so happy to see pictures of the baby! How's life adjusting to FIVE?!?
So sweet! You are amazing!
Post a Comment