
(6 weeks)
I will eventually get caught up and stay ahead of the ball. Little E is almost 3 months, holy cow! He sleeps through the night!, is rubbing his eyes, has lost almost all his hair, spits up all the time, talks all the time, by far the easiest baby I have had, and just a joy to have around. He is very aware of his surroundings so if he sees you and you leave the room without picking him up he cries. He has the cutest pouty lip, and the biggest smile. He loves to snuggle and be held. (I think he already knows he has a long line ahead of him) He talks to just about anything. He has a doll that hangs from his swing and they are the best of friends.

(2 months)

8 comments:
What a beautiful baby...We can still say beautiful right?? Of course all your childern are so adorable, I guess in your case we can say 5's the charm!
Seeing him is giving me the itch for #4. He is adorable. Time goes by to fast.
Wow! He is so darling and seems to be getting so big. Hope your Halloween is fun :)
He's a champ! So glad he's been a good baby, and I hope his hair comes back nice and dark. BTW, I can save some of Kalei's hair for Sage AND Easton. ha ha
What a cutie. I love all the pictures. I am glad that he is so great. Congratulations.
would it be bad to say I want to steal him? He is adorable!!!
Beautiful photos. I know I say this every time you post but your skill is amazing!
He is so precious, I can't wait to meet him. The Halloween pictures are so cute too.
Post a Comment