
I can say this....being a mother to 5 little adorable kids has taken me by surprise. You know that saying, after 3 kids its all the same. I have to disagree with that. 5 kids has kicked me in the butt and I'm a pretty strong person. We don't have perfect days very often, we don't all smile at once, we all have our meltdowns, but overall we have fun while figuring it out.

(Can you see how he adores his brother)
If Easton wasn't the BeST little guy ever I would completely be a wreck. He only gets up ONCE during the night, hardly ever cries, talks your ear off, and makes my heart melt. Although I've never had a baby spit up like he does. I really don't enjoy that. Especially when he spits up the good food I produce.
(6 weeks)
Anyway, this is just my little way of saying I've come through a rough 2 months and I mean they have been rough. I don't want to go through that again. I'm back in the running for Mother Of The Year so watch out world. After all is said and done, my kids LoVe me STIll, and I can EaT AgaIN. I still have to be cautious but cheese has never tasted so good.

10 comments:
Your kids are beautiful and you were still Mother of The Year during this time. I am glad life is returning to"normal" and you are feeling better.
glad you're feeling better! Cute cute kids too! I wish you lived close by. I would hire you as our photographer in a heartbeat!
Simply Amazing! You are an amazing mother with very adorable children! I'm glad you are feeling better!!
So glad you are feeling better. Fabulous photos of the kids. What an adorable bunch!
I'm glad you're feeling good and can eat again! Sorry things have been so rough.
Welcome back! You're just in time for the holiday rush. You probably will feel like the next 2 months fly by, too.
Wonderful picture of all your kiddos. Glad you're doing better. You are a strong woman and grateful you're my sister!
Luv the pictures of those good looking brothers together! Glad you are feeling better :) we've all been praying for you and your family.
You are doing great Mother of the Year. What a wonderful family you have.
Good to hear from you, and I'm glad that you feel better...Kevin's got something going on in his abdomen since last week. What are gall stones like???
Post a Comment