Autumn gets to Sing
Instead of Dance this year we enrolled her in a Creative Drama Singing Class. She has loved this change. I haven't got to sit in yet but from what I hear it is all about using their imaginations. Last week they were butterflies flying around. They had to describe all that they saw and find the flowers. She is very outgoing already but has really enjoyed going and comes home singing and is so happy. They put on a play at Christmas and in June. It will be fun to see her in a different roll.
Logan plays Ball
Its that time again. He has been looking forward to soccer starting back up. He gets to see his old friends from his old school. He loves to play ball....any kind. He has this determination on the field and I wish he was on a team that felt the same. He plays every Saturday until the end of October. He is getting really good. He has a nice break away and an incredible left hook. I keep telling him he is going to be better than Uncle Cameron. Chad bought some goals this summer and everyday after school he comes home and practices shooting. Its been fun to see him blossom this way.
Why my BIG baby is the smartest 18 month old out there.
(Sorry Kalei you'll have to up your game by Thanksgiving.)
* She has been going to nursery for 2 months. Always with a smile, no cries, fits right in and loves the teachers. She "officially" can be in there and now wants nothing to do with it. She already knows her age.
* She is a parrot. She repeats EVERYTHING you say in its entirety. I have to be careful when I turn into the disgruntled mom.
* She talks in COMPLETE sentences. "I want to sit down by you mama." "I want some of that." "Who is that? (when I'm looking at pictures)" "I need a drink please."
* She has been singing the ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle little Star for months. I can't remember when she started but its been at least 6 months.
The West Side
We ventured over to the "west side" as most here refer to it. We took the kids out of school and went to the Puyallup fair. It is 10X bigger than the one here and a ton more to see. You could easily spend 2 days there and maybe feel like you saw it all. Plus it is cleaner, nicer people, more for the kids, animals galore, and the food...well it is defiantly worth going. Although I didn't dare eat the food. I had to be very choosy with what I put in my mouth. It was fun to get out of town and do something other than the "normal" stuff.

3 comments:
Wow Destiny. You are amazing. Thanks for keeping us up to date. I hope that everyhting goes well tomorrow.
What a beautiful family you have there.
I have a sister that lives in Puyallup. I was proud for knowing where that was. Your 18 month old is such a smartie! Logan and Autumn are both getting so big.
You have such a beautiful family and it's great to see how they are growing! Thanks for the update!!!
Post a Comment