Monday, September 28, 2009

The big 3



3 years ago we didn't know what we going to name our baby girl.  If she had brown hair...Sicily, blonde hair...Bailey.   Chad really wanted Bailey, I really wanted a Sicily.  As the doctor pulled her from my tummy, he asked what her name was.  Chad got a better look at her and said....SiCiLy and I responded with really.  I wasn't expecting a brown haired girl since her sister was blonde and her brother was balled.  And now I/WE couldn't be happier with our girl.  I'll do a post all about her when I get her new pictures taken but for now enjoy her birthday.  She was giddy the whole day.  

In her own words...."It was a BeaUTifUL day!"


She loves Strawberry Shortcake and so we gave her all strawberry stuff.  



4 comments:

Jr Tea Family said...

1st- HaPpY BiRtHdAy Sicily! You are a darling girl. Wow Sage! She sounds so delightful & fun! Logan looks like a great player. And Autumn's singing class sounds like the GREATEST thing ever! Luv ya all

Chiska said...

Happy Birthday Sicily! Fun to catch up on what everyone's doing. :)

Saimi said...

She is so adorable. I just can't believe she is three already! What a fun birthday for her, you're such a good mommy Destiny!!

Marche' said...

Happy Birthday Sicily! Looks like a BEAUTIFUL day for a BEAUTIFUL girl!!