Monday, September 28, 2009

My Looks


My looks have changed dramatically in the last almost 2 months.  I thought it would be fun to document them for myself.  


The night before Easton was born I mention to Chad that I want to get all pretty the next day and have him take some pictures of me before I loose my nice basketball.  He pulled out the camera and said, "lets take some now."  Logan got in on the fun.  Now I look back and am glad we didn't wait until the next day since the morning was a bit rough.  There wasn't anytime to "look pretty."



The after picture.  Getting ready to head home with my bundle of joy.  



My "skinny" picture.  Wanted to document my journey.  Notice my long hair....man it is getting in the way.  I haven't had it that long in forever.


Look what Sicily is holding.  14" braided and yes I donated it to Locks of Love.



The after picture.  I look so different.  



And a bonus one  of Easton and me. Notice his hair loss on the side.  It is falling out and I want to cry.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you look beautiful. I miss the newborn baby stage. Time for another one!!!

We Are A Happy Family said...

I love the new look. I have been thinking of you often as the surgery is nearing. I'm praying for you.

Jr Tea Family said...

Wow De- You look AMAZING! And so YOUNG! :) 14"(!) thats a lot of hair and beautiful to boot. Someone is going to be very blessed.

andrea said...

So fun to see YOU on your blog. You're already lookin skinny and I love the new 'do.

Your Sister M said...

You look GREAT D~Hope you're feeling okay!!!