Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'll give you 1 guess







A few months ago we were watching my kids favorite movie. I jokingly said it would be so cool if they all dressed up like the characters in the movie.

A couple of weeks ago I was trying to convince my kids to just wear costumes from previous years (I was being lazy for Halloween) and I quickly was informed that I was wrong. They wanted to dress in a theme. So here our your picture clues.






Did you guess right? They're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful wizard of OZ.





Don't they look adorable!?!

They had so much fun being this for Halloween.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I wanted my girls to be the 3 Little Pigs but they said no :( They are a good looking bunch of kids.

Mary said...

Totally cute costumes!! I love when families have a theme. My kids aren't so interested in my ideas for a theme anymore, though.

We Are A Happy Family said...

That is perfect. We love The Wizard of Oz. The book is great. Jarrett and Gavin loved it.

Susi Daw said...

Cute costumes, cuter kids! I wish my family would do a theme. But we are a bunch of lamos.

Marche' said...

CUTE Pictures!! You just can't see Sage on the last pic :( I Love their costumes!!!

Jr Tea Family said...

That is the greatest! Wonderful costumes. But even more wonderful than that is the cuties in them. :)

Syd said...

Okay, we're expecting the "theme" thing every Halloween now. Great idea! Thanks for sharing such a cute post.

Heather said...

Wow! Great costumes! Did you make these? Hope you had a great birthday by the way. Sorry I'm late wishing you Happy Birthday.

Dunstan Family said...

My Dad loved your guys costume so did I... themes are great... I am not that creative

Stef said...

Very cute! Easton looks like he has no idea what has become of his world!! His little face sticking out from all that fabric is priceless. Good job you guys!