
What would I ever do without this cute kid? My days may be hard but he totally makes it all worth it. He is always Smiling, laughing, Talking, Cooing, slobbering, and ready to make my day. He KNOWS when I am in the room and if I don't make eye contact he gets mad.
He LOVES to Snuggle, Eat his Fingers, Watch his Siblings (has to be where the action is), Grab his Toys, Loves to have his cheeks and chin eaten, and Spits Up ALL the Time. We love this little guy and have been lucky to have him in our home. He truly makes my HEART melt.

4 comments:
He's melting my heart! Oh my gosh, what a total cutie, you guys sure know how to do babies!!
Baby Easton is darling!!!!
I love those eyes. What a cutie. He is getting so big.
He is so adorable. What great pics!
Post a Comment