
While down at my parents house we ended up blessing Easton. There really hasn't been a time to do it and so we opted to at least have my Dad and brother Kevin there to help Chad out. It was a great blessing.
With the Christmas Spirit in the air, we've really tried to help our kids look for things they can do for others. Since they learn better when they can visualize it Chad has talked to them about how I sacrifice all the time to help them with things. Its been fun to see them take on that role right now. The joy they are seeing from their acts of kindness is priceless.

In all of my kids blessings, Chad has always mentioned the sacrifice "their mother" makes to bring them into this world. I don't talk about my pregnancies nor expound on the difficulties it brings me. I have always felt I would just take the bad with the good that comes out of it.
As I reflect those words now it brings new meaning to me. We as mothers sacrifice A Lot to have these babies. Not just during pregnancy but from here on out. I don't know a mother that still doesn't sacrifice for their kids. Even when they are grown with their own families.
With the Christmas Spirit in the air, we've really tried to help our kids look for things they can do for others. Since they learn better when they can visualize it Chad has talked to them about how I sacrifice all the time to help them with things. Its been fun to see them take on that role right now. The joy they are seeing from their acts of kindness is priceless.
Anyway, my parents sacrifice all the time for me and my siblings. We had a blast with them on our trip and my kids really enjoyed hanging out with them. Thanks mom and dad for loving my kids.
Sicily and my Dad got along great. Sicily LOVED being silly with Papa. She is such a ham.
Sage adores my mom. When I had Easton my mom was the only one to hold her and she took advantage of it. Whenever she was around my mom she had to be up in her arms.
Look at that sweet face. Oh I love it, I think I need to nibble it some more. Notice how little hair he has now!?!
Sweet Kalei with Sage. They are 2 weeks apart. We tried to pack her up to take home with us. They didn't get to spend much time together but they do and act basically the same. It was fun to watch them interact.






6 comments:
Mother's really do sacrifice for their children. It starts with our bodies and continues on with time and energy...But it's truly about the never ending love we have for each child.... On a larger scale, makes me reflect on the Savior, his atoning sacrifice and His, never ending love for us.
By the way, if I haven't mentioned it before, allow me to say what a beauitful family you have!
Easton is growing so fast. What a handsome little guy.
What an adorable family. I love Easton's cheeks. Thanks so much for sharing. I miss your mom and Dad. How are they doing?
He has the sweetest face. I am getting a little baby hungry and his face makes it worse.
What a great post. The pictures are so sweet.
Such sweet photo's!! Thanks for sharing them with us! I'm jealous you got to spend so much time with mom and dad :) Your family looks great! Easton is going to be a knock-out :)
Post a Comment