Well, I'm tired of making lemonade so I hope the lemons stop.
I am so glad January is over. It has been one of the crappiest months ever.


I don't want sympathy, or anyone feeling sorry for me. We all have our trials and struggles.
My home has simply felt like a war zone this past month and I'm tired of having a heavy heart.
I am a positive person, I try real hard to see the sunshine in life, to be strong, but golly I'm drained.
This is how I've felt.....

I am VERY aware of my blessings..... heres a few
1. None of us have been sick
2. Sage's nightmares have stopped!!
3. Autumn hasn't had to miss anymore school
4. We have a warm house
5. Chad has a job
6. We can pay all our bills
these might be cheesy but in this world I feel blessed to have these right now
Instead, I'm hoping to look like this for February.

Here's hoping to a quieter/less stressful February. Then I'll feel like blogging more. I know you've all missed seeing me.
7 comments:
Have missed you! Those pictures are adorable. I do hope February is better, that you can feel less drained. I always sing that song... "More energy give me." (instead of holiness.) he he ha ha... I am so darned clever.
Although the sad face is too darn cute, I'm sorry you've been feeling so down. I too hope things pick up for you!
I am sorry life has been full of lemons. We all have times like those :) Lemonaide is best drank in pairs we should get together and drink some. Love the pictures!!!!
I think January has been crazy all the way around. And I too am so glad February is here. All the Valentine decor makes me feel so happy! So I hope there's lots of happiness this new month :)
Wishing you a wonderful February month full of sunshine and happiness. Lots of love to you!
We all have those yucky/crazy times! Hope you're doing okay :) The pics are adorable... You're a GREAT mom :) I Love You!!!!
I hear ya...January is such a blah month. I hate it. Hang in there!
Post a Comment