Super Bowl Sunday....need I say more.
I'm not a huge fan of football but I do enjoy watching it now and then.
Logan is totally into football or any sports for that matter so I tried to make it a bit special yesterday.

He helped me pick out snacks to have. He made the sign for the party. He insisted on having a football balloon. He even was the clock watcher.
I showed him these footballs online and he INSISTED we make them. They are to die for. Super easy to make. Only 2 ingredients. The girls even could help.
Presenting.....Oreo Truffle Footballs.
These totally made the party.
I think I'll have a couple for breakfast.

5 comments:
yummy! I think the best part of Super Bowl is the food! Sounds like you all had fun! :D
Oh my gosh, those look so yummy and what a great idea!!! Seriously, I agree with Jr Tea Family, the best part of the Super bowl is the food. The Saints may have won the game, but you took first in the food department!!
Yummy and so cute! What are the ingredients???
Wow! Those look so good! Can you be my mom?
Yes, those look scrumptious! You'll have to post how to make those. Two ingredients...that's my kind of recipe. :)
Post a Comment