It was just after lunch, we had just picked up the kids from school since they only had half days and were cleaning the house. Logan says to me, "Mom, you know that lady that had black swirly stuff on her leg....she is outside." I didn't understand what he was saying. Autumn pipes in, there is a horse in our yard. Now I'm really puzzled. As Logan is still trying to explain who this mystery person is, I looked out the window and guess who I saw. One of the most "AWESOMEST!!" person I know and she came in riding on her "Black Beauty!" Her name is Jacey but I call her Black Beauty!

The kids were so excited to say the least! Autumn has wanted a horse ever since she could talk...and that is no exaggeration. Where did she get that from, I'm not sure. For her 3rd birthday we went and rode ponies. Every Christmas, a horse is on her list. When we were looking for a home, her daddy told her we could get a horse. Our home is set up for a horse. Actually, the family that lived here had a girl named Autumn that had a horse. We kept it here for them for a month and my Autumn was in heaven.

The girls petted Black Beauty, and then snuck into the house and came out with carrots to feed her. They thought it was very cool. I think Jacey liked the carrots as well. As I was talking to Saimi, Autumn is tugging at my hand trying to whisper to me. She really, no I mean REALLY wants to go for a ride! Here is my little girl, in a dress, no shoes, begging for a ride. She politely asks permission. Heres the thing. Jacey isn't use to kids. But if you know Saimi, she doesn't like to disappoint. I help Autumn get on, and the smile on her face was priceless. Just sitting there she was in heaven. Then she gets an unexpected ride around the yard. Her day couldn't have been better. She keeps talking about Black Beauty and how lucky she was. Thanks for making her day Saimi! You are an AWESOME person!
6 comments:
What a wonderful suprise for all your kiddos. Is Autumn going to ger a horse soon?
I think Saimi is the best. I want to be her when I grow up :)
Yeah for Autumn. It is always great to have good friends and wonderful surprises.
Ahhhh, thanks Destiny! I had a blast, it's always fun to be in the company of a fellow horse lover no matter how young!
Jaycee loved the carrots, she kept looking at your house as we passed by on our way home.
How fun for everyone. My Dottie is just like Autumn! She still wants a horse and says she'll get one when she's older. Her favorite time is when the rodeo is in town. :D She'd love it at your place.
How nice! Beautiful pics.
Very Very Cool!! What is it with little girls and ponies??? Looks like Autumn had an amazing afternoon!!!! SOO cute!!!
Post a Comment