
(just hit the ball getting ready to run)
It was a crummy season with the weather. I think we had 2 games that it didn't snow, rain, windy, or down right cold! I had to call on my MIL quite a few times to watch the other kids. Easton and Sage constantly had runny yucky noses.

(caught the ball at 2nd and tagged the runner out)
Logan loved the season! He showed great improvement and even stepped out of his comfort zone. He was the catcher one game but decided it wasn't for him. He got a hit all but 1 time, made it to the bases almost all the time and even scored some runs. Last year he got hit by the pitching machine a few times and was very apprehensive this year to get back out. I'm glad he did because he really walked away enjoying playing baseball and he is getting good.

(running in...he had to buy black paint so the sun wouldn't be in his eyes)
We had a BBQ last week and all his coaches as well as Dads that helped out on the team had nothing but high remarks towards Logan. In their words Logan is a kid who takes what you say and applies it, he wants to do it right, he actually listens, he tries, never complains, and is always happy.
I thought this was a huge compliment to him. One coach even said if they had a team of Logan's they would get a lot of things done.

No comments:
Post a Comment