Friday, June 4, 2010

Finally

This is how I pretty much feel right now.

I've spent a lot of time today trying to catch up. I hope you enjoy the next 11 posts. I'll be finishing up the last few shortly, just not tonight. I think I need to get some beauty rest.

6 comments:

Saimi said...

Whoo Hoo You're back!! I can't wait to read all your post. As for beauty, you don't need it, maybe the rest part.

Cute picture!

Anonymous said...

whew, I need a nap reading all those.
Thanks for the updates. Your kids are so stinking cute!!!!

lorrainetea59 said...

Lets hope you don't go into another coma. It took you too long to come out of it. It sure was good to see all the kiddo's again. Looks like they had a great spring. I'm sure looking forward to seeing you all this coming week. Everybody has grown so much. Thanks for the up-date. Love Ya Gma/Mom

We Are A Happy Family said...

I have really missed you and your wonderful updates of your family. I am glad you are back.

Jr Tea Family said...

Well, although you're tired now, we sure enjoyed all the updates!

Marche' said...

I agree with mom!! It's nice to know you're back!!!! Your ice pictures look like Oklahoma in the winter time...crazy! missing you!!