Behind our home we have 2 acres. The people before us had horses that ate the pasture all gone. There is no longer any grass but this spring it was full of weeds. Pretty yellow ones as a matter of fact. Chad was going to mow when the kids decided to make it their forts. They smashed the weeds down and made little forts to play in. Be ready for an overload of pictures. Just too many cute ones. Before I get emails or questions, the gun Logan has is just a wood one we found. The kids spent hours out there.










2 comments:
Moving to that farm was the best idea ever!
Although you are missed in our ward, at least I get to see you when I ride by!!
But your kids growing up in such a wonderful environment is awesome and the memories are going to so incredible
Your pictures are always so beautiful Destiny! The one with Sicily twirling with the dandelion made me gasp and get happy tears :) I need to get up there soon and let Ella run around and play with all of her cousins, she asks me all of the time when we can go visit. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment