Friday, June 4, 2010

Sage turns 2


Sage is a FIREBALL!!! Everyone that meets her and spends anytime with her always tells me this. She is a girl with many looks, personalities, loves, and interests. She is a ball to have around but man she knows how to turn the house upside down.

(her first time holding a baby chick)

She loves every animal. She goes right up to an animal and grabs it, pokes its eyes, grabs it tail, whatever. She isn't afraid of them at all.

She HATES bugs. She got stung by a bee last summer and now anything that resembles a bug at all she screams and won't walk past it. This is a nightmare outside because dirt, rocks, or grass are all bugs in her mind.

(Her and Yanna)

She talks like no other. This I attribute to having 3 older siblings she follows around. If you are trying to help her she always responds with "okay". Lets go change your diaper..."okay", shall we go outside.."okay". You get the point. It is very cute.

At night I always tell the kids, "goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the monkeys grab your ears tonight (or whatever silly thing we think of). Sage is starting to get involved and tries to beat me to the punch of saying I love you. When I start, she will quickly mumble some words and then say Love you and giggle. It melts my heart.

(mini cupcakes I made for her party)

She is girl full of love. She comes and sits on your lap. Grabs your face and lays a big one on you.

I love how she says gicken (chicken), oogan (Logan), wheres my sissy (Sicily), audum (Autumn), boon (balloon), hold you (she wants to be held).

On her birthday we kept saying "Who's birthday is it?" and she would respond "Sage's". We would then ask "How old are you?" and she'd respond "1" no "2"!!! Then giggle like no other.

We were getting ready to sing Happy Birthday to her and she broke into tears. She didn't want us to sing at all. She kept saying no. Afterwards, she was fine, blew out the candles and enjoyed her cake.


Chowing down on her own cupcake


Happy once again!

1 comment:

Saimi said...

Simply adorable! And those cupcakes look yummy!!

What a precious little sweetheart!

Happy Birthday Sage!