One day my love loved me, and while later came a much bigger love-so completely profound, whole, natural, terrifying and true.
This same love found me five times over.
Their names are Logan, Autumn, Sicily, Sage, and Easton.
I marvel at how lucky am i. how lucky are they. if not for that loving on those very days, would they still be? I dare not imagine otherwise.
Monday, September 6, 2010
The rest of June
The rest of June we finished off with a little bit of:
What cute little workers you have! And while mowing weeds did a dust devil get ya! (lol) I know very few people who can still look so cute when covered in dirt- You're a natural beauty- De!
Summer is so fun with kids, huh? Too bad it can't last all year long, but parents need a break and teachers need to make a living. So where does that put me??? :)
3 comments:
What cute little workers you have! And while mowing weeds did a dust devil get ya! (lol) I know very few people who can still look so cute when covered in dirt- You're a natural beauty- De!
loved the pics! What a nice summer you've had.
Summer is so fun with kids, huh? Too bad it can't last all year long, but parents need a break and teachers need to make a living. So where does that put me??? :)
Post a Comment