Logan loves preschool! He looks forward to it every MWF. His class has been collecting empty milk jugs so they could build an igloo. Upon arriving to school last monday, it had been completed. He was so excited to show me and I thought it was cute so we took a picture.
Logan loves to draw! So much at times that the pictures are piling up and the trash fairy has to come and clean up. He almost prefers to draw more than watch cartoons. He is getting really good at drawing flowers, snails, dad, our family and just about anything he can think of. I love this trait. I told him he has found a talent.
Logan loves to play games (Uno attack is his current favorite), loves to put puzzles together, still is obsessed with Scooby Doo, to snuggle with mom, wrestle with Dad, make Sicily laugh, play anything with Autumn, play his computer games, practice his letters and spell words, loves to go to sleep, loves to sing and dance, and loves to be busy. He really enjoys life and he is at an age where he wants to learn constantly.
No comments:
Post a Comment