Friday, February 9, 2007

Some Fun Times

We've had some fun things happen in the last few weeks.

My oldest brother Kevin is getting married June 30th to an amazing gal. Our family loves Sidney, and Logan approves of her. :)

My youngest brother Geren became a Dad the end of January! Chad and I keep saying "G is a Dad, how crazy is that." He is one that rarely holds a baby. We are so excited for him, Megan, and Quincy. We look forward to seeing them.


I've tried to find something for Autumn to do. Since Sicily has come into our home, Autumn seems to get slided with attention. I've never liked the idea of a middle child (I'm one) because I feel like they tend to get overlooked. Anyway, there used to be a dance class that she could be in but they cancelled it. So, me being the concerned mom decided I should start having playdates with some kids her age. We have had 2 thus far and the second was by far better than the first. I'm not that big on playdates but it hasn't been too bad yet. She has enjoyed having her friends come over. I can't wait to get her into a dance class though. She loves to dance!


Sicily has benn sick for 8 days now. She has the terrible cough and can't get the mucas to leave her throat. We have had insane nights where I didn't get any sleep (no joke) , and then we've had nights that she sleeps great. Her cough makes your body hurt and she usually cries after she stops. She hasn't had a fever or anything but she obviously doesn't feel good. This is her first sickness. Not bad since she is 5 months!


The highlight last week....Chad and I went to the Blue Man Group Concert! We even left Sicily home for the night. It felt like we were dating again. (before kids life). We both thought the concert was amazing and really enjoyed ourselves. It has been awhile since I've gone to a concert and I forgot how loud they are. I really can't complain when my kids get a bit loud because they are nothing compared to the Blue Man Group.

We've also enjoyed going to birthday parties, going out with the girls, playing poker with the guys, getting ready for spring, and enjoying the kids. They are all at such a fun age.

No comments: