Friday, September 28, 2007

Fall Fun

I love Fall Time! I love the changing of the leaves, the pumpkins, Halloween and putting on parties. We've started picking pumpkins from our garden so I snapped a few of the girls. I plan on staging a shoot here in a few days so get ready.

We also grew some Prize Pumpkins for the kids to enter in the fair. Autumn's pumpkin weighed in at 156#s and Logan's weighed in at 152#s. The kids can't wait to go back to see if they won a ribbon and what color it is. It was fun to watch them tell the fair staff about "their" pumpkins and how daddy and mama put them in the car. I'll take a picture of them with "their" pumpkin when we go. Autumn sitting on one of the big ones in the garden before we picked it.


Side note: I've got some photo projects in the work. I will be updating my photo blog here soon and hopefully keep it updated with new pictures.

1 comment:

andrea said...

Oh...my....gosh. Two 150 pound pumpkins? Amazing! What's the difference between growing a prize pumpkin and a regular? Have you done this before? I'm SO impressed.