I just wanted to share 2 quotes from my Relief Society lesson I gave today.
"I urge you to examine your life. Determine where you are and what you need to do to be the kind of person you want to be. Create inspiring, noble, and righteous goals that fire your imagination and create excitement in your heart. And then keep your eye on them. Work consistently towards achieving them." Elder Wirthlin
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams and endeavors to live which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." Henry David Thoreau
4 comments:
Those are great. I don't get to go to R.S. due to working w/ an autistic child. So thanks. :)
Thanks Destiny. I had to miss church due to a sick child.
I'm in YW, so you were my little link to RS this week, too. :)
Post a Comment