Monday, March 3, 2008

Baby Update

Okay, So I'm not the best at documenting this pregnancy but a friend did take 2 pics of me the other day so I thought I'd post for all to see.  We are in countdown mode now and have exactly 16 days until this stage is over.  The kids have made a chain for their countdown and are getting excited to have their mommy back.  I think Sicily is feeling the change happening because she is getting real clingy again.  She loves Chad to death but wants me to hold her constantly.  

The facts:  
weight gain: 32 lbs!
measuring: 34 weeks (I always measure small and then have enormous babies)
ex. L- 7.14, A- 9.4, S- 8.8
Name for baby- still don't really have one, leaning towards Sage
Am I ready?  I have diapers and 1 outfit to bring her home in.  I need to wash all the other clothes, get out the basinet, and clean up the car seat.
Am I really ready?  YES!  This hasn't been easy on my body.  I was in the hospital 2 weeks ago for contractions for 7 hours and then told to "take it easy", yea right!   Started having contractions the other night (intense) and then they stopped.  Am I a wimp, no but since all have been C-sections I am not suppose to go into labor and can't just ignore the contractions.  


Trying to take it easy

Nice side profile!

I'm willing this baby here on the 12th, my Dad's B-Day so we will see if she comes before the 20th or not.  I'll post pictures of her as soon as I can.  I know my mom will be checking!  


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Destiny, you look like you're ready to pop! You poor thing. You look great though for being 9 months prego! Good luck and I can't wait to see pics!

We Are A Happy Family said...

THanks for the pictures You look Great. I hope that this little one comes sooner than later. I think that Sage is a cute name.

Unknown said...

OOOO, and me! I will be checking for pics! So glad that the time is almost here for your little one. I love the name Sage, you have my approval.

Chiska said...

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky--ok so luck has nothing to do with it I know! We hope everything goes well and look forward to seeing pics too.

andrea said...

LOVE the big preggo belly, Destiny! Good luck with everything over the next few weeks. (Months?) SO exciting.