Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More B-Day Fun

Autumn's birthday stuff got spread out.  We ended up having a family party for her on her birthday.  Grandma Williams, Grandpa Williams, uncle Brian, and Kate all came over.  Autumn chose to have spaghetti, wacky watermelon drink, salad, and a butterfly cake. 
She got a cool Barbie jeep for her birthday.  
 
Taking Sicily for a ride.  She loves riding  along.


The Butterfly cake

We found this cake in a magazine.  Yes, I made it myself, I am quite proud by how it turned out.



We then had her "pool party" the next week at a friends house.  She invited 2 of her girl friends with their families.  We had pizza to eat (kids size, veggie pizza, regular pizza and fruit).  No one wanted to go home, but we had too since it was Carol's house. 

We had to have another cake because you can't have a party without  cake.  This time I found a pool cake that we made.  I am pretty proud of this one too.   Everything is edible and it was delicious.  It was a cream puff cake.  My daddy cookie was too big but oh well.



I think she had a pretty fun week with everything.  If you haven't noticed thus far on my blog, I LOVE PARTIES!  I love to make them special and memorable.  The kids love helping me as well and come up with ideas on their own.  We're at the start of birthdays in the family so watch out.  I think we are having a farm party for Sicily.  





2 comments:

Jr Tea Family said...

Sounds like Autumn's really brought in her fourth year w/ a bang and a splash. :) Great looking cakes. I made a diaper cake for Megan that in on my blog. Soon I'll post more pictures of the shower. (a frend took photos w/ her camera, not ours.)My girls had a blast putting it on for her.

We Are A Happy Family said...

What a fun party. I love the ideas. Keep them coming.