Attire courtesy of G&G Tea
Hat is a b-day present from Logan
Today is sweet Autumn's 4th birthday. She is now a big girl she informed us and no longer needs a booster chair.
Some fun things about her:
Favorite color: PINK!
Favorite Food: Cake
Favorite Toy: Tinker bell
Favorite Picture: Princesses
What are you saving your money for?: A Bike
Cute sayings: "That will take forever!", "When I'm a mom...."
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Princess , but Daddy says he doesn't want me to grow up
Autumn is the first to help out with anything, she loves to cook, play all of Logan's silly games, and always has the quirkiest sayings. I really need to write them down. She is a headstrong girl, stubborn, pushes our buttons but will snuggle with you anytime of the day and is always full of hugs and kisses. She has the most adorable faces and looks that could kill. She came into this world screaming and never stopped for her first year of life. I think she finally decided she was stuck with us and has been a sweetheart ever since. Although Chad and I aren't looking forward to her teenage years, I think she is going to give us trouble. We love our Autumn and are glad she is in our family. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
4 comments:
She looks so cute! What fun birthday presents. Hope you have a happy day, Autumn!
Happy Birthday Little cowgirl! You sure are a sweetheart! Have fun today!
She is a beautiful cowgirl. The time has gone by so quickly. How beautiful your little cowgirl is.
Happy Birthday, Big A! We sure have missed your crew this summer. Hope we get to do a playdate soon! Your new place looks like so much fun! What a sweet little b-day posting you have done for your little lady. As always, you are an incredible mommy!
Post a Comment