This little girl has won the hearts of a lot of people. She is such a joy to have in our family. She may be young, she may be the only blonde, she has gone through a lot already, she has a million "looks" and phrases, but she sure knows how to make one laugh. Meet miss A.

She loves to cook. Whether it is with her kitchen or helping me make something. If I get a bowl out she is the first to say "what are you baking and can I help." She even has her own apron that gets used just about everyday.
Her hair. Don't you dare even mention she should get it cut. We still to this day haven't even trimmed it. She loves her long hair and all the ways we get to do it. I love it as well. She wishes it was my color so we could be twins. She gets told all the time how pretty and long it is. My grandma would tell me that when I had kids I was going to have a blond blue-eyed kid. I never thought I would be here is my proof.
She is an early bird. It doesn't matter how late she stays up at night she is up before 7. This might not be early for some but the rest of kids could sleep till 9 if you let them. (they go to bed at 8). She likes to crawl into our bed and snuggle with Chad. When she got really sick I had to wake her up. This was my clue that she just wasn't herself.
(speaking of her health, she had her 2nd ecko test on her heart and everything is looking good. She has 1 more in dec. and we should be out of the clear. She is back to herself!)She loves to dance. We've always had music playing in the house. We will have dance competitions to see who can dance the longest or most creative. She usually wins. This is true with singing as well. She always has a tune in her head.
She is very protective of her brother and sisters. She stands up to anyone if they are not being nice. Many times when playing, Chad will capture Logan or Sicily and here comes Autumn to the rescue. She is a daddy's girl. She is always out with him doing whatever he does. You will always find her on his lap, giving him hugs, making him pictures.
We love her facial expressions. She has so many looks that with just one of them you instantly know how she is feeling, or what she is feeling. She hasn't been taught any of them, they just come out. Many times we'll ask our kids to "use their words", with Autumn she just gives you a look and there you have it.
She finds beauty and happiness in everything. It had been raining a lot and she has been searching for a rainbow. On our way to school one day we saw one. "That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" was her reply. It set the tone for the whole day. She uses the word beautiful 10x a day. She rarely is sad or angry. This trait of hers really encourages me to find the good in everything.






5 comments:
nice to meet you , Miss A! and what beautiful pictures. (I use that word a lot too.) I really like that you do this, D... it is fun to get to know your kids.
What a beautiful explanation of a beautiful girl.
Gorgeous pics! Love them. I would've never pictured you with a blond haired/blue eyed girl, either. I have one kid that's an early bird no matter what. And another who loves to help me cook/bake.
Beautiful pictures. We're glad so glad to her she's feeling better.
Once again- great spotlight! I love it! Miss A is a sweet girl :)
Post a Comment