The same day Autumn had her Eko gram I got a call from Chad informing me that he made an appointment for Sage and it was in 25 minutes. I needed to get home so I could take her he said. She's been pretty crabby the past couple of weeks. I took it as she was teething (still none to be found) and wasn't too terribly concerned. She's had a mild fever off and on but nothing really stood out that she would be sick. We found out that she has a double ear infection! Chad's the good parent. Since we've started medication she has been acting and feeling better.
On a side note, I've been concerned with what we would owe for all of Autumn's expenses. Especially the ambulance ride to Seattle. The total thus far, not including her stay in Seattle is $8088.1. Out of that we only owe $103.03. Talk about being blessed. It does help having good insurance, having Sage this year, and we hardly have any co-pays but still, I was expecting to get humped by the insurance company.
5 comments:
Wow! What a blessing about the doctor bills. And that is too bad about baby Sage. But good about Autumn. I am glad she is doing better. Hope Sage gets better.
Tell Autumn we are so HAPPY to hear of her GREAT news! :)The same thing happened to Dot at Carlsbad, I thought it was due to the air pressure and damp chilly air. Boy was I wrong.
I am glad that you are being blessed and all of you are being watched over. Yeah Autumn way to go on passing with flying colors. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
So glad that Autumn is doing great! That's so scary. Glad too about the insurance. Medical bills can be scary too.
That probably explains why we missed you the other day. Glad Miss A is well and hope Baby S starts feeling better soon. We'll catch you after the holidays!
Post a Comment