Sage is 18 days away from turning the big 1. I've decided she is a do it on her time girl. Is that normal....it is for her. It doesn't matter what it is, she has to decide and then off she goes.
The other night we had Salmon and Spaghetti Squash for dinner. Oh my goodness, she is in love. I couldn't put it in her mouth fast enough. My kids are big fish eaters which is great. Fish are one of the best meats you can eat. She was too cute. Her and I were having leftovers for lunch a few days later and I kept asking her if it was "Yummmmmmy"? She started finally saying mmmmmMMMMM.
I've been trying to get her to say "Mama" since she has been babbling. She would laugh at you and usually reply Dadda or one of her other many words she says.

Yesterday at church when she should have been quite she wouldn't stop saying MAMA!!! Yea, for me. She obliviously hasn't associated it with me yet like when she sees Chad she'll pipe up Dadda but still, finally.
A month ago Sage failed some blood tests and found she is anemic. Not a big deal right. We've had to put iron drops in her bottle and switch to formula to try to bring her levels up where they should be. Last Friday I had to take her in for more blood tests to see if we were out of the clear. I HATE this part of being a mother. She clung to me like no other. She remembered the guy and started screaming as soon as she saw him. Well, we just got the results today and they have slightly improved but not where they should be. For now we get to continue the iron drops and she'll get retested the end of the month.
The pictures of Sage are old ones. I've been working on my "photo wall" and have been going through pictures to print. She hasn't changed too much and thought these were pretty cute.

5 comments:
Glad to hear the good moments. I hope that Sage and you feel better soon. We took a wrong turn and started headed to Yakima. I wish that we could go there.
Very cute pics! I am glad she said mama! I like girls who do things on their own time. I hope the Sage's iron levels turn up soon, and How are you doing? I hope better soon as well.
Well, there's nothing like your little one starting to talk. Its so fun to hear. Give our love to everyone!
Your blog is so fun to read! I love hearing about everybody, especially Sage, since she and Kalei are doing so many of the same things. I'm anxious to see the two of them together again in the summer, yes? They can babble all they want to each other!
I can't believe she is almost 1 already! Where does time go? Once again, I LOVE these photos! You are amazing.
Post a Comment