Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fourth of July


Chad was suppose to work this holiday as with all the other holidays coming up.  Lucky us!  His name got pulled and he had the option to have it off.  He took it and after church that morning we packed up and headed to Seattle.  But first attempted to get a few shots of their cute 4th of July outfits.  I don't typically buy matchy outfits but couldn't resist these.

my adorable boys!

We went to the Science Center with our membership card, walked along the pier, went to a fun park and then walked to where they were shooting off fireworks.  It was a fabulous day.  I forgot to take my camera (still can't believe that) so you will just have to use your imaginations.  The fireworks were spectacular, the day was the icing on the cake and life was so full.  

my lovely girls!

The next day we met up with a bunch of friends at a spectacular  home and had an amazing BBQ and lots of laughter.  I was really kicking myself for not having my camera.  A beautiful place!  



1 quick family photo and then we were off.  Not the best but at least we documented the day.  Note to self:  get a better picture for the christmas card. :)

5 comments:

Syd said...

Love the grin on Easton's face in the picture with big brother Logan. Such cute kiddos you have!

andrea said...

That first picture of the kids is scrumptious!

Marche' said...

I Love the matchy outfits. It's the only time in their lives when it's actually cute to match your bothers and sisters. Darling pics of the kids!!!

john said...

cool

http://www.jetessay.com/ said...

Matchy outfits are astounding to the extreme!) I am happy for the 4th July to pass in such a pleasant way!